Monday, May 2, 2011

The Blue Vengeance Part 2: The Fortress

As the man ran away I chased him through the alleyways. I soon realized that we were really close to my apartment. The poor chap ran into a dead end, turned around and pulled out his gun. Most people are afraid of guns being pointed at them, but at this point I didn't feel even a twinge of fear. Don't ya just love adrenaline sometimes? I walked over with my knife and just began talking to him.

"You can't escape me." I slowly hissed out between my teeth, playing up my evilness.
"Why are you killing innocent cops?" He didn't show any fear as he said this, only something that looked and sounded like curiosity and disgust.
"No cop is innocent." Slid out of mouth like a slippery snake.
"What did they do to you that was bad enough to earn this vendetta?" The man slowly asked now, with eyes that were filled with curiosity.
"You will see." I said as hurled my knife straight at his chest.

Ducking towards the ground, his shots flew over my head as he collapsed to the ground. I ran over to him only to find that he was still conscious, still had a gun, and was very pissed off. The bullet flew out of the barrel and straight into my left arm. Feeling the lead bury itself into my flesh was the most painful thing that has ever happened, and I loved it. The pain seemed to clear my clouded head and I used a rag dipped in chloroform to knock out the man. My knife had embedded itself in his sternum. Not deep enough to kill, but he was bleeding a lot. Wait, I realized that some of the blood was mine and so I tore a strip off of my shirt and tied it around the wound to stem the bleeding. Shrugging the man over my shoulder I walked off to apartment, thankful that there wasn't anybody around.

Inside my apartment I confiscated his gun and then checked on my mom. She still wasn't looking very good so I wanted to get started on the chief. As I approached he began to stir. All to suddenly he was on his feet yelling into his radio. Jumping up and slicing through the radio cord I held a knife to his throat. The man then did what I least expected. He began smiling and said,

"The F.B.I. are on their way here right now" and he began laughing hysterically. At this point he had pissed me off so with one deft slice, I slashed his throat. He fell to the floor clutching his throat. It was my turn to laugh now. I only had a little time to prepare before the cops would be breaking down my door. Taking his gun I tied a string to the trigger on one end and I tied the other to the handle of the door. After that I taped the gun above the door so whoever opened the door would be shot in the head.  The knives I needed were all over the house so I began looking around for all of them I could find. Finding six I tried to think of where to set up more traps, I set one up in my room. It was designed so that when somebody walks in it sets off the trip wire a knife swings from the ceiling and into their head. Finally, when that was done I went up towards my mom's room to wait for my friends to drop in. The fresh skin on her made her look so beautiful I thought, as a gun went off.

Shouts rang up the stairs and from my room as the F.B.I. shouted for paramedics. I walked out of my room and waited right outside my mom's room. A man started coming up the stairs and when he saw me he began shouting downstairs but he was cut off mid-sentence when I threw my knife at his face. He went down and I raced forward to grab his gun. More people started coming up the stairs and started shooting at me on sight. One bullet grazed my leg as I returned fire and brought down one agent and wounded another. Their increasing rate of fire forced me into my mom's room. Two men entered and I killed both but not before taking a bullet to the thigh. Crouching in the far corner of the room I waited with knives drawn waiting for the next person to enter. As I gazed up at the door, I saw my mom walk in. My heart leapt with joy and then the world disappeared.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, this story is probably the creepiest stuff I've ever read. With that, I enjoyed the part better. I don't know what it was with this one, but it just seemed rushed to me. Maybe slow down and let the kill sink in before he goes off the next one. Anyway, it was a good ending to a creepy story. Good job Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was really interesting, and like Matt said, creepy. I thought you wrote it really well and did a good job of describing the scenes and making the reader really interested in it, I just got a little confused on why the guy hated cops so much. Really nice job Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you continued it! And it's even more violent than the first one! Very creepy in a good way, as the previous segment was, and your vocabulary was awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete